Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day to remember and list all the things we're thankful for. Here's mine:

1. I'm thankful to be The King's Daughter
2. I'm thankful to be born in and to be a citizen of America
3. I'm thankful for my family and friends
4. I'm thankful for everyone serving or have served for my freedom
5. I'm thankful to be able to go to school and to get an education
6. I'm thankful for my church
7. I'm thankful to have a house and food to eat
8. I'm thankful for cars and money for gas
9. I'm thankful for my health and my families health
10. I'm thankful for religious freedom
11. I'm thankful for the trials and tribulations I've been though that's made me who I am
12. I'm thankful that God gave me a job in a Christian environment
13. I'm thankful for all the opportunities God has given me
14. I'm thankful for my cat
15. I'm thankful for you

I hope you take time today to make a list of things you're thankful for, and I hope you have a great holiday.

O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 107:1 (KJV)
Best wishes,
The King's Daughter
Psalm 45:13

No comments:

Post a Comment